Tuesday 19 August 2008

my favourite things in the shop


Our pop up shop is into its second full week now and our flyer/blog campaign seems to be working with a steady stream of people through the door these past few days which is lovely.




We've had some great feedback from visitors to carnaby street and alot of questions about the artists and designers involved.




I thought it would be nice to feature each one in the next few days along with some images of their work. I've picked my favs but you can look in their etsy shops or come to the pop up shop and choose your own!




Starting with the very lovely Ariane of Peppermint Twist Designs. Ariane says "My designs are a little playful, a little quirky, a little offbeat, thanks to my love of appliqués! I use a variety of motifs, all hand-cut: doves, horses, hearts, stars, and so forth. But the products aim to be practical and durable, and are meticulously hand crafted in London"




I own one of her fabulous purses and it most certainly holds all the essentials and is so soft and tactile. The liberty print lining just shows her attention to detail.




No comments: