Sunday 24 August 2008

today's star...


of the urban craft stars is Tim Williamson aka Ryokan Art. Tim is a well travelled photographer having visited New York, Iceland and The Maldives where he has taken some beautiful images of the everyday and the unusual.


In his own words...


‘I try and look for the abstract as well as the beautiful in the world. Simple images that need to say little just look interesting. Aesthetically pleasing imagery created by the world we live in; the naturally occurring and the man made…. I am a photographer. I take photographs sometimes. What more do I need to say?’


He also runs personal chef service morue http://www.morue.co.uk/
Sorry for the rubbish photo of tim's work. I will try to take a better one this week but hey I'm a printer not a photographer!


No comments: